Friday, March 23, 2012

silent path ( a contempation poem)

On the Legend

When
The paths leading down the mountains are no longer calling
And in your eyes the valleys appear no more to be deep
The wind will whisper the legend of the silent
Where the sun and the moon come to meet

***

Feel The Peace

When
The orchard of your dreams no longer bears fruits
Listen to the blossoms of silence
Hear the vastness of the still ocean
Feel the peace of no leaves in the breeze
Touch the freedom of no illusions
And see that your signature
Reveals not a face or a name
As the climax lacks thunder
For divine lights is gentle
And the silence
Is pure

***

All The Faces

One day
All the faces I have worn shall be painted upon the pages
The biographer has drawn
Yet my image
You shall not find there
For my souls reflection is vibrance of silence thin air

***

On Many Castle

On my travels
I have been a guest in many castles
Yet the monument which I find divine
Is the oasis where the heart and the silence intertwine

***

Ever Vivid

The night of nothingness
Appeared ever vivid in my arms
And as you laughed I felt in harm
For the sun rise never before its time
And if you ask why I cry
It is the joy of knowing silence before I die

***

With A Smile

As I returned to heavens door
I remembered the turnstile
I saw and with a smile just like a child
I got my knees and slid across the floor

***

The Hush

The nature of being leaves out
Nothing
At all

And as I sit here
In Silence

The beauty and strength of the hush
Is the powerful rush of the greatest waterfall

***

Home

Like cracks in the stone
The are places that are spaces of pure silence
That let us know
We are home

***

Guidance

Love is gentle guidance
And not a path of direction
For a destination is grand illusion
As pure silence is the source of home
The true journey we measure
Not in distance
Only in the acceptance
That we are never alone

***

Being

In the final phase
Remember nothing
For being is not
A ritual

***

Sweet Silence

The answer
To your answers
Certainly questions not
For the answer from the wisdom
Of loves sweet silence
Says a lot

***
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment